Healthy Eating And Lifestyle..
WOOD injures EARTH, FIRE destroys METAL, EARTH controls WATER, METAL attacks WOOD, and WATER injures FIRE
One element gives birth to the next and nourishes it through the flow of energy.
WOOD creates FIRE, which creates EARTH, which creates METAL, which creates WATER, which creates WOOD
Your Body, with all its imperfections, is sacred. It is THE most important asset which you have.. It houses the vital organs for life… Enables you to think .. feel .. move from one place to another…. and Guess what … it is the only place you live!!!!!
Superfood is a term used by various people in a wide variety of manners and contexts. For example, it is sometimes used to describe food with high phytonutrient content that may confer health benefits as a result. Another common definition is that a superfood is one which has high concentrations of essential nutrients with proven health benefits, with few properties generally considered to be negative (such as being high in saturated fats or artificial ingredients, food additives or contaminants).
"Superfoods" that can improve your health and even boost your immune system to a healthy level:
* Avocados are believed to help lower cholesterol and they are rich in magnesium (an essential nutrient for healthy bones)
* Beans such as pinto beans, black beans and lentils are another series of foods to lower cholesterol, combat heart disease, stabilize blood sugar, reduce obesity, relieve constipation and lessen the risk of cancer.
* Blueberries are a small but mighty nutritional force. They combine more powerful antioxidants than any other fruit or vegetables. Although they have many health benefits, the one thing they are known for most is the ability to lower your risk of cardiovascular disease.
* Broccoli is a great cancer fighter and very beneficial in many other ways as well.
* Dark chocolate is a real surprise to most as being a healthy food. I’m glad its regarded as healthy to eat because I love the taste of it. It’s a source of phytonutrients which act as an antioxidant that helps protect our DNA and inhibits the growth of unwanted blood vessels. Make sure you buy the right kind of dark chocolate, one that isn’t as processed and has a high cacao content.
* Garlic is a great food for fighting cancer.
* Honey is beneficial in maintaining optimal blood-sugar levels.
* Kiwi is an antioxidant all-star. It offers an unusual array of health-promoting substances. One very important thing it does is it promotes heart health by helping to lower triglycerides levels and reducing platelet hyperactivity.
Other superfoods that weren’t mentioned above but also display health promoting properties are - oranges, pomegranates, pumpkins, wild salmon, soy, spinach, tea, tomatoes, turkey (skinless breast), walnuts, and low-fat or nonfat yogurt. These, along with many other healthy foods, have been described as “Miracle Medicines”.